Friday, September 24, 2004

Mysteries, Myths and Legends Tour

This morning I called the Disneyland Resort and purchased the last two spots on the new tour called, "Mysteries, Myths, and Legends" for our second full day at the resort. This 2-1/2 hour tour begins at the Tower of Terror attraction in Disney's California Adventure right at the park closing time of 6:00 PM. The Cast Member who took my reservation was very friendly and mentioned that they've been swamped with calls about this tour as this is the first day they are taking reservations. She's worked for Disney for three years and loves her job.

Here's the description of the tour:

Wait until dark and then step into the shadows on this eerie expedition through the Disneyland® Resort. Discover hidden secrets, stories and legends that only few have heard before as you explore the underbelly of Disneyland® park and Disney's California Adventure™ park.
  • Be a part of the fictional storyline your Host weaves.
  • Discover valuable tips and suggestions to make the most of your visit.
  • Experience three thrilling rides: Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™, Indiana Jones™ Adventure and Haunted Mansion.
  • Board the Disneyland Railroad for a classic Disney journey.
  • Receive an exclusive tour tag and pin (or "glow" item).

The cost is $25 per person.

I'm really excited about this. I've never been on a Disney Tour before. My only concern is that I've never ridden the Tower of Terror ride before and I'm not sure if my fear of heights will be a factor in riding this ride. Since it's part of the tour and I won't want to embarrass myself in front of the other members of the tour, I'll probably just grit my teeth and hope I survive.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home