Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Your Table is Ready

In the afternoon of July 4, even though I had been told that Disney Dining would be closed, I called anyway and was very surprised to find that it was open. The Customer Service Rep (CSR) that answered my call told me that they are open 7-days a week, including holidays. I asked for an ADR for Cindy’s and was not surprised to find that they were booked for the day. Fortunately, I was able to book the Brown Derby for dinner which was on our schedule for the first day of our trip.

Each of the next six days, I was up at 3:55 AM and began dialing the phone at 3:58 AM. Fortunately, was able to make all the ADR’s we had hoped to make. I did make some minor adjustments to the original schedule. Here’s what we ended up with:

Sunday, October 2, 4:00 PM – The Brown Derby Fantasmic Dinner Package
Tuesday, October 4, 12:00 PM – Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
Tuesday, October 4, 7:30 PM – L’Originale Alfredo di Roma
Wednesday, October 5, 7:30 PM – California Grill
Thursday, October 6, 4:55 PM – Liberty Tree Tavern
Friday, October 7, 6:00 PM – Hollywood & Vine
Saturday, October 8, 8:55 AM – Cinderella’s Royal Table Character Breakfast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home