Friday, October 15, 2004

Weather for Next Week

As you can see by the official vacation countdown clock, it's now less than one day until we leave for vacation. I've been checking the weather for Anaheim at Weather.com almost hourly and it looks like the temperatures will be really nice. My definition of nice may be different that others. I don't like hot weather. Anything about 75 degrees is too hot for me. Right now the weather looks like it will be in the upper 60's and low 70's during the first part of the week. The last half of the week it looks like it will warm up to the mid to upper 70's. There is a good chance of rain showers at the beginning of the week. This doesn't bother me either, as I would rather have rain with cooler temperatures than hot weather any day. Rain would also reduce the crowds at the park. Living in the Pacific Northwest, I've learned that I don't melt in the rain.

Following a suggestion I found on the MousePlanet.com discussion board, I stopped at Target on my way home from work last night and picked up a couple of disposable rain ponchos for each of us. They were only .89 each and are small enough to fit in my purse. If it does decide to rain, we're ready for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home