Monday, September 12, 2005

It's Expressly Magical

Yippee! My Magical Express packet arrived today! I really wasn’t expecting it until sometime late this week, but my son received his packet last week. We booked our individual trips at exactly the same time, so I was a little worried that he received his and I didn’t. The packet contains information about how the Magical Express system works and includes special yellow luggage tags that identify which luggage needs to be transported to the resort. When the Magical Express service began last May, there were some bugs to be worked out. People reported lengthy delays in getting their bags delivered to their rooms, with some bags not arriving until the next day. A recent poll on the Dis Boards indicated that 85% of the 63 poll participants were very pleased with the Magic Express Service and would use it again. I’m really looking forward to this part of the trip. It will be so nice not to worry about hauling our luggage to and from the airport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home