Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Changes

In an effort to make things a little more organized and because Blogger doesn't provide the basic functionality of allowing its users to categorize posts, I've made some changes to my Disney Adventures Blog. I've moved my October 2005 Walt Disney World trip report to its own blog and added another blog for my as yet unfinished trip report from our December 2005 Disneyland trip. These reports can be accessed by clicking the desired link in the Trip Reports section located on the right hand side of the page. This will make it easier for people to read a specific trip report without needing to scroll through pages of other posts.

I plan to use the Disney Adventures blog as my main blog for general Disney information and trip planning. If I get particularly ambitious, I'll move the two 2004 trip reports to their own blogs as well.

Currently, I'm working on adding pictures to my WDW trip report. In an attempt to accomodate those still using dial-up, I've tried to keep the picture sizes small. Larger versions are available just by clicking on the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home